Customer Success Leadership Community

Featured Post

• We're continually recording podcast episodes... The impact of your words w/ @Linda Matthews Relationships are built on a foundation of "words" - those matter in times of excitement and in times of stress, Linda mentions a few ways she coaches ...

6 people like this.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Nicholas, Great question and completely agree. It's a bit of a balance. But there's a few things to take into consideration: There are ways to give the customer the information they want/need at the right time without overwhelming them. Think ...

• Steve thank you for the thoughtful response. I think a live discussion maybe beneficial for sure-so much to consider! I am in the healthcare industry, specifically eClinical so the term customer is very layered. The end user has heavy influence on the ...

• Thanks so much for taking the time to provide your perspective, Jodi! I just started testing incentives so excited to see the results. I will put these suggestions in front of my engineering team to see if some of these are possible. I love the idea of ...

• 100% Steve! The perspective of client versus customer is super important and drives the research approach. B2B and B2C are not the same. And thank you for including the great point about articulating what you will be doing with the research. That ...

• Hi @Rochelle Shearlds -- Great questions! My experience differs quite a bit from @Jodi Millen in that B2B VoC is radically​​ different from consumer/B2C. Here are a few thoughts and I'm happy to continue the discussion: 1. You mention "customer" but ...

1 person likes this.

Upcoming Events

New Members

Shared Resources