Customer Success Leadership Community

Featured Post

• Welcome to the new Gain Grow Retain community ! This is a natural next step in our evolution for Gain Grow Retain and all of our members . We're upgrading platforms to Higher Logic, the premier community platform in the space. ...

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi there! Which learning and development resources do you recommend for your a) CS team leads and b) your CSMs? Would love to hear some of your book, podcast, online course, etc. suggestions. Many thanks, best Philipp #Career #PeopleLeadership ...

• Profile Picture

Health Criteria

Hi Colleagues, We are in the process of redefine the health criteria for our paying customers and one of the main indicators for us should be task consumption. Each Customer depending on their subscription has a maximum number of tasks that they can ...

• Hey Luke, a few quick question to get more background. What are you trying to achieve by increasing meetings for CSMs? Do your customers request more time with their CSMs? Are your churn or risk numbers reflective of decreased engagement? Conversely, ...

• Hi @Emmanuel Malanda I'd be happy to suggest an excellent CS platform that would assist with much of what you're mentioning but it doesn't seem like the software is the problem. As the head of CS, the strategy (health scoring, touchpoints, QBR templates ...

• Hi Petra, I've worked in a SaaS business and set up the complete retention piece for quite a complex product. Although ours was "cookie-cutter" it was very customisable for each customer or even market segment. The difference for me was we didn't need ...

1 person recommends this.

Upcoming Events

Shared Resources